Covid-19 has been a devastating period for businesses of all types. On the flip side, it forced people to stay at home, work from home, a study from home, and even shop from home. This change in trend gave strength to an already budding industry of digital marketing.
Regardless of the niche of any business, a strong and thriving online presence is an advantage and a necessity at this point in time. More than that, it is proof of legitimacy in the modern era.
The pandemic brought forth a boom in the digital space. Whether it is E-commerce or SEO campaigns, every business that thrives online has done better. This has created a huge demand for professionals that offer services in the digital marketing arena.
Digital marketing is a multi-faceted industry that has multiple streams to target. Professionals specializing in one or more of these streams are required by big companies and small-time players. Companies utilize digital marketing more these days because…
Ease of Targeting Demographics: Literally, a majority percentage of the world is now online. For marketing purposes, it is much easier to target specific demographics using digital mediums. If your product is specifically designed for a gender, age group, people belonging to a particular region etc., it is much easier to reach them through targeted digital campaigns.
High Return on Investment: Compares to traditional marketing techniques, digital marketing has a 61% lesser cost per lead. Sing PPC (Pay-per-click) strategies keep the budgets in check since you’re only charged for the leads that actually click on your CTA. This and many other options make it a relatively sought-after and easy to go through marketing strategy.
Reaching Mobile Users: More than 14 billion mobile devices are in regulation. All of these devices are used to browse the internet and also shop and browse social media. Most potential sales leads and customers can be easily marketed to because of this global connection.
People these days discover more new brands on their phones on their favorite social media apps instead of traditional mediums like TV, radio, or even billboards. Attention spans have also shortened because of the availability of too much content. So finding the right knife to cut through your competition is in demand more than ever, and this right knife is a well-trained digital marketing professional that understands your needs the best.
Such professional help may come to you in the form of a company like BM Consulting. With our team of highly trained experts, we can take care of your digital marketing needs in more ways than one! Here are some of the services we offer and the scope of growth you’ll find through each of them.
- Paid Search Marketing: Paid search marketing is one of the most common digital marketing practices. You will pay Google or other search engines to place your result page on top in this method. A paid search marketing package will include…
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Research
- Website Audit
- Campaign Audit
- Online Display Advertising
- Analytics Services: Sometimes, you might feel like you’re doing everything right, but all you need is a professional assessment of everything you need to fix and do better. Hiring us for this service will enable us to supply you with the right consultation to make your marketing strategies work better.
- Website Audit
- Goal Setting and Tracking
- Campaign Tracking
- Landing Page Optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization: SEO takes way more finesse than PPC. It is a step-by-step, complex process of optimization and constant boosting of selected keywords to improve your organic reach. Many customers are reluctant to click on advertised links but appreciate the results that organically show up on top. The process includes…
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Research
- On-Page and Off-Page Optimization
- Advanced Link Building
- Content Optimization
- Content Marketing: Content will never cease to be the king of online marketing. The real connection you build with a potential customer is through words, images, and video content. This is what makes that solid, lasting connection. Releasing well-worded articles, blogs, tutorials etc., will give you more credibility and legitimacy in the digital space. Our team of writers can help you grow with…
- Press Releases
- Niche Blogs
- Case Studies/Success Stories
- Email Marketing: Email marketing might sound like an outdated strategy, but if you’re trying to reach your target audience on all mediums, a well-curated email campaign works wonders. All you need is the right service to get you there. With BM Consulting, you’ll find help through…
- Email Strategy and Planning
- Email Design and Development
- Email Testing
- Email Send
- Social Media Marketing: There is no denying that social media marketing is the primary medium of marketing in this day and age. Especially if your business sells and connects directly to its consumers, there is no better way to do it than social media marketing.
However, a professional will help you understand how to get the best of your budget, monitor your campaigns closely, and constantly change things to get the best out of them. BM Consulting provides…
- Social Strategies
- Promotional Setup
- Social Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Linkedin Advertising
- Social Media Co-Management
- Social Media Optimization
The world of digital marketing has seen perhaps, the biggest booms out of them all combined with E-commerce. This is one of the only few good things to come out of this distressing pandemic. So if your business has any scope for growth, it will be through digital marketing. Hire BM Consulting to take care of your needs so that your business can grow and prosper while you enjoy a strengthened online presence and brand recognition through multiple channels.
*********************This blog is compiled by Divyanshu Gupta*********************