Whether you are the owner of a small business firm or an established and well-known company, blogging forms an integral part of your online content marketing strategy. It is through these well-written and informative blogs that the visitors are able to gain in-depth knowledge about your company and the services that you have to offer. Blogs form an important medium to convert the visitors into your customers.
The four reasons mentioned below effectively highlight the importance of blogging in digital marketing:
1. Generating traffic: A productive digital marketing strategy always revolves around a company’s website. The more the number of people you are able to attract towards your website, the better the conversion rate. With the help of a blog, you can create relevant content for your visitors as well as existing customers. If you already have an account on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc then you can post links of your blog articles on these platforms with relevant visuals. This will ensure that your social media followers will scroll through your blogs which would indirectly help increase the conversion rate as well.
2. Improve SEO and SERP: An updated website is something which the Google, as well as your target audience will find worth looking at. Addition of new content to your website can also help you to improve your rankings on the Google Search Engine Results Page (SERP). Plus this also helps you to use specific keywords about your business or service which helps to boost your search keywords. Although it is very difficult to regularly update your static content i.e. your service or product pages, you can add some interesting new articles from your team members by getting them to share their experiences at events or you can even write about the latest trends in the industry.
3. Bolster brand position: Detailed blogs are an excellent way of strengthening the image of your brand in the market. Posting new and informative content on your website not only shows your knowledge about the product but will also help to display your skills and services to potential customers. If you are a retailer then you can write about your products so that customers will visit your website and will make you their knowledge source before buying anything. In case you are in B2B, then you can post well-researched content about the services that you offer.
4. Improves customer engagement: Your prospective client would want to learn about your product in detail from your website and posting that required content is the best way to strengthen the connection with them. Blog posting helps you to directly engage with user queries and questions which otherwise are left unattended on the website. These questions help you to understand whether your customers are getting the information that they need from your blogs and also helps to know if your keywords are performing well.
When it comes to implementing a successful digital marketing strategy, there is no replacement for blogging. Building trust with your customer is an important pillar in growing your business. Quality content on your website displays how well-versed you are with your products and services as well as the market. It is very important to understand the need for a regular, interesting content vital to your website’s success and assigning the necessary resources to get it done effectively.
Please follow and like us:
With the advancements in the online industry, Google rankings have gained tremendous importance as they ensure the visibility of your business, product or service to the masses across the world. According to a study, the first page of Google receives 95% of web traffic while the remaining pages receive 5% or less. This difference has created the need for a better page ranking on Google and thus everyone is struggling day and night to keep their ranking significantly higher on the search engine results page (SERP). Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is carried out regularly by the businesses to improve the page ranking. However, people often fail to realize that SEO is a long going process and is not expected to bear fruit in the early stages. Fortunately, there are a few key points that you can start following early-on to increase ranking on Google SERP. These points are detailed below:
1.) Start from the basics: The first thing that has an impact on the ranking of your page is the user-friendliness of the website. A website should always be designed keeping in mind that it should be easy to navigate and should contain ample information about your business or service. If your website is difficult to understand for the viewers, then its ranking is sure to see a downfall. The website should be designed in a ‘mobile-friendly’ manner as well because the majority of the people prefer to surf the internet through their mobile.
2.) Understand the Google ranking algorithm: Google makes a number of changes to its ranking algorithm every year and most of these changes are not announced publicly. It is important to have an understanding of the Google ranking algorithm because it allows strategizing the SEO accordingly. There is a large database available which contains all the updates ever made by Google to this algorithm. It is wise to go through this information to avoid any obstacle in the SEO process.
3.) Maintain quality content: Content quality is one of the driving factors for achieving a longer duration of dwell time, which is the amount of time a visitor spends on your website. An interesting and error-free content not only makes the visitors stay on your website and gain an insight into your business but also increases their chances of returning to your website in the future. Websites that host quality and informative content have high chances of getting bookmarked, which positively affects the SEO ranking. In addition to this, you must also ensure that the content is original as duplicate and repetitive content tends to harm the page ranking.
4.) Keyword research: Keyword research is an essential element of any SEO strategy. If your audience is not able to find you then there is no use in spending on online advertising. You should be able to identify the keywords which your target audience will be using to get to you. There are different keyword search tools available that allow you to select the relevant keywords to improve your organic ranking. These keywords (including long-tail keywords) should be infused in your content in a very subtle manner so as to promote high-quality content.
5.) Frequently publish blogs: According to a study, businesses that frequently publish informative blogs on their website rank significantly higher on the SERPs than those who fail to do so. Not only does blogging help you to improve your ROI but also allows you to put more content about your business. This helps to attract a lot of visitors to your site and improve the engagement with your business, thus increasing the traffic that improves your page ranking.
There is no secret formula to soar to the top of the results page, but if you implement the above steps, you can eventually ensure that you achieve your desired spot.
Please follow and like us:
If you want your brand to outgrow its social reach you need to strategically market a well- laid out strategy to reach customers and go big. To grow big you need to analytically brainstorm a well planned strategy and a complete overhaul of the existing campaign so that a larger reach is established for the brand.
You need to match the value of your brand and outreach and market to your optimum potential to sustain your large brand. One of the ways to go big is through content writing.
Below are a few underlined tips to follow on ways to go big and outreach your potential customers with content writing in business:
- Design a strategy to go big with content writing
A well laid out strategy in it is a strong foundation to add strong value to your brand. When you are all set to lay down a strategy the first ideal step is the process of developing strategy, categorically, identifying the target audience, re-evaluating the brand’s position, defining the value proposition of the brand. You need to be calculative and gauge the goals of the process. Once you have a clear cut picture of the strategy in place then it is easier to implement the strategy.
- Develop a content which is informative and appealing to the audience
Creativity speaks volumes and is an important aspect of going big. The content should be informative, factual and widely appealing to the target audiences and it should be able to attract the attention of the target audiences. You can start by a campaign that will add to the interest of the customers and engage them through your social media networks and website. To entice and engage your customers it is necessary for you to create a strong content to tempt your customer to visit your website. You should also align a great interactive engagement strategy through your content so that the customers are allured to visit the site over and over again and even refer the products to their friends.
- Create big events
To draw eyeballs on your products it’s vital for you to invest a lot of time and effort in creating a visual campaign to highlight your products and services on social media. Developing a creative appealing campaign to interest the minds of the audience is the key to success. There are many creative ways in which content writing can create big and appealing events that help in marketing a large brand.
- Leverage the power of videos online and go viral.
Creating an exciting and appealing video that is humorous, interesting as a part of branding via content for online marketing is an absolutely fabulous idea. This video then gets shared time and again through social media and markets the product effectively to millions.
For your brand to get bigger than your content, it is important that the content goes hand in hand with to match the brand. A creative out flowing content and an increased budget for content marketing surely create a bigger opportunity to help market the product better.
Be sure to reap the rewards of going big through content writing if it is done in the right way following a proper strategy.
Please follow and like us:
A perfect blog design is the one whose design appeals the vision buds and has an equally stunning impact on the brain. There are certain designs which sink or shine a blog. Choose the wrong interface and your blog will be ruined! Have you ever notices that the best blog’s are organized and have personalized designs? Here are a few tips that would help you understand the elements that must be taken into account while creating your blog.
- Clear display of categories: While writing a blog, categories are all those things that you would write about. Taking the example of the website www.nextbigwhat.com, each category is displayed neatly at the top. Perhaps you can even place them on the sidebar for the user to easily navigate across his choice of category. A tip for all the excited amateur bloggers, don’t over-do it! Don’t keep 40 categories to confuse the reader, don’t make them more than 10. The main content should be around 60% of the blog space. Remember, people’s main aim is to read your blog, so don’t distract them with other elements. The design should be such that people should focus on reading your content and the extra things should be added in the sidebar.
- Placement of social media icons: Blogging being a social sport, readers will want to follow you on multiple social networks when they like your blog. The simplest way to facilitate this and make it easy for the user is by the social media icons at the top. When hidden under layers of content and not easily noticeable, you’ll miss out to catch the attention of a large chunk of audience. It is no brain teaser that your social outlet tabs should appear on the top of the page. The ideal number of social plugins to be kept is three and scrolling social buttons are popular and easy to use.
- Uniformity: While writing a blog, consistency and uniformity of font and font size also matters. Times and Arial are the simplest to read. And talking about the size, the 8-11 is the optimum size. As the size is increased, you can grab the attention of the visitor for longer time. But in case you use complex fonts, increasing the size won’t help you in any way.
- Keep your pages clutter-free: Thinking to include a new banner or a widget? Before including this, always ask yourself that is it really needed? Would it add value to your blog or will it be useful to the audience? Rather than meddling and cluttering each page with too many things, opt for a new page wherein all them be splashed.
- Make the commenting simple: For a blogger, the best means of feedback is by comments. Moreover, there are so many commenting systems right from Disqus to Facebook. Disqus is the most interactive commenting platform. Threaded comments are the best comments as they will increase the content on your page. More the text on each page, the longer the tail of keywords and this will help you get more traffic on your website. If you have a Facebook page, rigorous commenting will not help you get search engine related traffic because that content is owned by Facebook.
- Add short bio: Putting in a short biography about yourself increases your personal connection with the audience. Whether it’s a personal blog or a professional blog, you can include a short bio in your sidebar and link it to the full bio. You can also add a short introduction about your team who works to make your venture a success. Another tip, adding your photo gives that extra personal touch. It is said, people visit your blog because they like your content and also because they like you. Giving a reliable touch will always be adored by readers.
- Email subscription format: To grow your traffic. Email subscription is the best option. Collection of emails can best be done by adding a pop up email option when the person comes to read your blog. A number of options are available from opt-ins at the top of the page to pop-ups. Asking just for the email id gets more response than asking for the full name and email id. Pop-ups receive greater response. Collecting emails is the best way to notify them about each new content that you post.
- Color scheme and design matter: Picking up the right colors matters to your audience. Light colors make it easy for the reader to read the text. For example, red or black background is not as easy to read as a simple white or cream background. Also keep your text color black and add as much white space as possible. Because people are coming to read your content and that should be your main focus.
- Add images to woo your audience: Images speak a million times more than words. Adding an image to your blog post growths the number of people who click through your blog homepage to the main blog. By putting relevant images, traffic as much as 37% can be increased to your post.
The blogosphere is too huge to ever compile a list of instruction that you can follow for creating a successful blog. However, increasing traffic to your blog is not rocket science, by simply following the above mentioned tips, you can drastically increase the number of viewers. These tips will make your blog look clean, neat and easy to navigate. Try them and see how the traffic increases humongous.
Please follow and like us: