Earning profit from a bank corrupt company is lacklustre. To revive anyone after death is impossible but on amazon one can repossess their account again after suspension. Which is almost like life after death for vendors on online marketplaces.
Aahhhh lets start another account…..!!! NOOOOO. It is strictly prohibited. You cannot open other account if your account is suspended. The only way out is to work on the suspended account to regain the access. The good thing is that this task is not impossible and in this article we shall take a look at some milestones for this journey.
To regain the access you have to go through the following steps:-
- Diagnose the problem.
- To ameliorate.
- Appeal for the access.
Now we will discuss them briefly one by one
- Diagnose the problem:
If we want to solve any problem or get rid of any crisis it is vital to know the roots of the problem. Once you justify the problem then rest f the part is comparatively easy. Problem must be solved by roots so that it will not come to sight again. The Amazon uses the following criteria for the suspension of account:
- Order Defect Rate: The order defect rate must be below 1%. Otherwise your account may be suspended.
- Cancellation Rate: The cancellation rate must be lower than 2.5%.
- Late Dispatch Rate: It is mandatory to maintain the late dispatch rate under 4%.
- Return Dissatisfaction Rate (Beta): The Return Dissatisfaction Rate is the percentage of valid return requests that were not answered within 48 hours, those that were incorrectly rejected, or received negative customer feedback. The Return Dissatisfaction Rate measures customer satisfaction with how their returns are processed. It consists of three individual components:
- Negative Return Feedback Rate
- Late Response Rate
- Invalid Rejection Rate
- Policy Violations: The Policy Violations column indicates that you may have communications on the Performance Notifications page that you need to read. The Performance Notifications page contains copies of all key e-mails sent to you by the Seller Performance team. This includes warnings for performance or policy violations, as well as notices of account block or suspension. It is important that you read all the notices on the Performance Notifications page.
- Contact Response Time: This metric measures the percentage of customer-initiated messages that you have responded to within 24 hours. Timely, high-quality responses to customer questions are essential in providing good customer service and helping reduce negative feedback and claims. Contact response times outside of Amazon’s target generally do not result in the suspension of your selling privileges directly. However, slow response times can lead to negative feedback and claims which can affect your selling privileges.
These are the main aspects for suspension of account. Either one or more aspects are responsible for the suspension.
- To ameliorate:
Once we are aware of the root cause for the suspension the actions to be take to surpass the problem. Suppose if suspension happens because of Late Dispatch Rate. Shipment of the product is late because of the lack of raw material used to pack. To resolve this issue vendor should maintain sufficient amount of stock of raw material.
- Appeal for the access:
Now it’s time to appeal for the repossession of the account. Seller has to fill the appeal form. The format of the appeal form as shown in the picture is developed by BM Consulting below.
Well specified plan of action helps to increase the chances of a successful appeal. The plan of action should be created as per the internal assessment of account. Investigator should get clear idea about plan of action otherwise he will ask for more information; it will take more time. And as we know “Time is money” so it is recommended to explain thoroughly in the plan of action for gaining access in comparatively less time.
These are remedies to regain the access for your account. You may visit http://www.bmconsulting.co for further insights by experts.
(Compiled by Nikhil Patil)