When it comes to health perspectives, the most obvious satisfaction or delight for your customer is surely the health that they gain from your clinic/hospital. But there are certain other minor points that create a huge difference in the customer satisfaction value. Your customer needs to be assured that you care for him, especially in the health industry. Patients get comfort when they are certain about being under health surveillance almost at all hours of a day.
First and foremost for any health institute/doctor is to create a strong and user friendly appearance throughout the internet. The more your presence is available, reliable and user friendly, the more chances of you being the top doctor on a patients list.
So, build up an effective manifestation in the web world and back up your services with these small additions and gain big heights in customer delight!
- Auto responses – Set up automated responses for all contact forms filled up on your website. It assures the user about a successful delivery of query to the designated person. This is enough to keep the patient satisfied until you reply to them. You may do the same for emails as well. And keep in mind that quick responses are crucial. Do not make your customers wait for a response for a long time. Make sure they do not have to send any reminders to you.
- Customer feedback and review – Request for customer feedback and suggestions at regular intervals. For example after a consultation, medication session, operation or online chat. This makes the customer feel involved and important. Do not follow up too much for this. Put forth a simple request. If they are satisfied, they will not hesitate to help you.
- Personalised event reminders – Reminding your patients about their birthday/anniversary brings a natural smile to their faces. Wish them heartily on their special days and if you want make them even happier, you could even offer a promotion for them on this special day. For example, you could offer a free consultation/general check up on a birthday.
“XYZ clinic wishes you a very healthy happy birthday! On your special day, we will offer you a free consultation with Dr. White. You may jump in any time today!”
A message like the one above will certainly bring a smile on your customers face and may attract many more too!
- Consultation reminders – Todays clock rushes faster than ever, with loads all around. It is very possible for your patient to forget his/her appointment with you. Take an extra step and send them a message or call them to remind them. They will be delighted and will sure to be present.
“Good morning Mr. Long! Please do not forget your appointment at XYZ clinic with Dr. White at 11:00 am. See you soon! Have a healthy day ahead!”
Such reminder messages keeps the customer well assured that you have them in mind and are interested in having them. A call would also be good for this reminder.
- Regular health documents – create a customer base and send them a general health write-up highlighting certain check-ups and tips important to health every fortnight or month. Keep it short, very short and precise. It could even be in the form of a message. These will keep you connected to your customers and may even help you attract referrals.
- Health inquiries/medicine reminders – Keep records that show the medicinal information and re-check-up dates for patients. A weekly reminder about the medicine schedule is a good option for patients on long term medication. Inquiring about current health status and offering a re-check-up if necessary also creates good satisfaction in the customers.
“Hi! Hope you are doing well! This is just a reminder for your medicine schedule. ABC – 2 tabs, 3X, after meals & GHO – 1 Tab, 2X, after meals. Your re check-up has been scheduled for 21st June. If you are facing any further health/allergy issues before this, please do come to the clinic or contact us immediately.”
Keep them happy through these minor efforts, and you patients will never opt for another doctor or clinic!