Many businesses around the world have already started implementing various digital marketing techniques to acquire customers and boost their sales. Developing a solid online existence has now become a necessity for many. With different tools available in the market, you need to properly identify those which would help to grow your business.
1. Google Keyword Planner: This is a free Google Ads tool for new and experienced advertisers alike. This tool is like a workshop for building new Search Network campaigns and can be used to search for keywords and check how they perform. The Keyword Planner helps you to research and analyze the list of keywords for use in pay-per-click campaigns. You can take the help of this keyword planner to export information as well as import it elsewhere. This tool is ideal to generate traffic and improve the ranking of your website.
2. Google Analytics: This tool is a must-have for any digital marketer who is looking to grow his business. This tool is a web analytics service offered by Google that lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video and social networking sites and applications. Google Analytics tool allows you to monitor your website performance, audience demographics, popular keywords, etc. By knowing the session duration, pages per session, bounce rate etc of the users, a business can modify its digital marketing strategy accordingly.
3. SumoMe: This is a WordPress plugin which offers a variety of tools to help you grow your email list. This plugin offers hundreds of ways to ask your website visitors for their email address in exchange for an offer from your side. SumoMe allows you to track the visitors’ behavior on your site and make adjustments accordingly. You can use their HeatMaps to see where people are clicking and Content Analytics to check where people stop reading.
4. Hootsuite: This is a social media management platform which allows you to schedule posts and check all of your social media accounts at one place. Hootsuite allows you to set up “streams” for scheduled messages, mentions, messages, posts, etc. This platform has been used by famous companies like Facebook, HBO, Virgin Group, Panasonic, etc.
5. Omnisend: This is an all-in-one e-commerce marketing automation platform that is built for e-commerce brands. This platform allows you to convert your visitors into customers, create personalized emails and automate your email marketing. You can reach your customers based on their actions via email, SMS, Web Push notifications or Facebook Messenger.
6. Bitly: This tool allows you to shorten any kind of link. It also allows you to remove or add some sort of branding. For example, a normal post link looks like “http://www.yoursite.com/how-to-learn-digital-marketing” and using Bitly, you can shorten the URL like this, “bit.ly/gag25b”. The short URL looks more professional than the long one and is also very easy to share. In addition to this, a unique Bitly link allows you to track your results with private weblink analytics.
7. Feedly: This is a news aggregator application for various web browsers and mobile devices running iOS and Android. This is also available as a cloud-based service and compiles news feed from various online sources for the user to customize and share with others. Feedly helps you to collect all of your favorite blogs at one place so you can scroll through them quickly. You get to know how many shares an article has received which helps you to identify the most popular article to share on social media.