LinkedIn is a multilingual Professional networking platform and an inbound marketing tool. Members with LinkedIn account establish connections where they could maintain a professional relationship. LinkedIn is a vast networking power consisting of more than 300 million users which seems less compared to Facebook and twitter but which provide a lot of benefits to business holders.
On the dole for business holders
- Members in LinkedIn are often referred to as connections. More connections made within professional groups will pave the business a new way for global exposure.
- The best way to get the real power from LinkedIn is that to tap into existing connection and grow your network wider rather than just stacking up followers and connectors. A well-Managed LinkedIn profile can act as a forerunner for the brand.
- It provides a perfect shape for your business to run it the way you like. Having connections with possible customers as well as consistently posting unique content and optimizing Company page are the key elements for business growth.
- It prefers to be a great platform for customers to interact and business holders to share the statistics and survey, when done right it achieves for great customer satisfaction level.
Creating a LinkedIn Company page
Creating a company page seems to be simple when it is accompanied by a good strategic plan.
- Start with adding the official company name and work e-mail address. Once done LinkedIn will send an e-mail to verify that you are eligible to create a company page
- Add in your company details and to capture the business better it is recommended to add the banner and company logo which feels good.
- Comprise the Company details by crafting a message which involves what the company does and setting up with marketing and content team. Click “publish” and the company page is online.
Key notes for reachability of page
Just creating company’s page will not bring followers. The best way to boost the chance of success is from the following strategy.
Intensify the page:
Setting up a unique brand personality by creating an attractive banner image and including the company website, blogs and so on puts in credibility to the page. Having appropriate brand humorous videos will help in online awareness about the brand.
Employee connecting to LinkedIn page:
The best resources for growing the business are the employers. By adding those as followers can expand the connection tremendously. Adding company page in Personal profile can exposure the company’s update to other connection.
Frequent update and reply:
With proving valuable articles and company updates on regular basis will keep the customer active all time. Engaging with customer frequently would enhance the chance of outgrowth of business to next level.
More over adding frequent updates and being active on page will create more visitor traffic and will improve the performance in search result page. The most important fact is that differentiating yourself from the competitors make the company more transparent and creates a positive impression about the brand.
(Compiled by Nisha Ranjith)