“Can I expand my business using LinkedIn?” This is the burning question that most of the upcoming startups and the small company owners are asking themselves as well as to digital marketers. According to a study, this social media website has become a secret weapon to boost your business as well as to gain a foothold in the professional market. Leveraging your business through LinkedIn has the benefit that the right type of audience is targeted. So Google is not the sole proprietor for getting your business being discovered online. The latest trend in the e-microcosm is that “You aren’t someone noteworthy until you are found on LinkedIn!”
To help you maximize your engagement, and improve your business on LinkedIn we have chalked out a few points:
Why Use LinkedIn to Improve Your Business
- Specificity: Rather than delving into the unnecessary information, stick to the key points. Be most precise in letting people know who you are and what you do so as to avoid confusion among visitors. Include the key ingredients: Your current work, past experience, summary and your specialty. This would enable you to reach out to your customers in telling them what you do and how can you help them. In short build a powerful and informative profile.
- Add links and websites: LinkedIn allows you to add three links of your work. In order to make the visitors more curious, make this section attractive and as engaging. This tactic would make them inquisitive about the services that you offer.
- Creativity attracts more leads: Most of the LinkedIn profiles are as dull as a dishwater. To make your profile stand out from the competitors, include a few specs of video’s which would come alive when the visitor checks your profile. This video can include the basics about your company profile, what is offered and don’t forget to add in a few good words by the clients.
- Add contact information: When someone stops by your profile, essential contact details help to tie in via phone or email. The best feature on LinkedIn is that it allows you to export your connections. A 15-20 minute talk with the potential clients or with the visitors will boost your business directing to a tsunami of leads.
- Answer the questions: Creating a LinkedIn account and adding professionals to it is not the end of the story. It’s just the tip of an iceberg. Always customers choose the suppliers whose interaction levels are higher. This creates a pseudo effect among the customers by adding an informative and resourceful answer. Another strategy to generate a sense of reliability among customers is to follow-up after some time letting him know that you are personally interested and cater to their needs.
- Carry out discussions in groups: You can build your business around Groups, each contains a specific target audience. By engaging in conversations and answering the questions posted on these groups enhances your online visibility. Thus more people come to know about you and your work. This develops more contacts and ultimately leads to increasing your business.
No matter what your business is, if you project your business amidst the right target audience; it will definitely help attract more customers, investors, partners and sponsors. Before that,it is necessary that you appoint a good digital marketing agency that will enhance your business on social networking sites like LinkedIn.