Beginning from the onset of Amazon in 1995, immediately followed by eBay (also in 1995), till today, ecommerce businesses have seen exceptionally bright colours and high growth rates. Online shopping has become a strong alternative to physical merchandising and has successfully spread throughout a wide range of industries. Thus, not surprisingly at all, the numbers of sellers on online marketplaces are also seen to be leaning towards the growing exponential. A survey showed that 63% of interviewed sellers sell only on marketplaces and 55% of have a profit margin of above 20%.
For any seller active on online marketplaces, there are quite a number of activities to be done and standards to be met in order to actually make recognisable profit. Brand visibility on your specific marketplace is highly crucial as any other marketing strategy. As mentioned above there are numerous sellers on marketplaces that are dealing with the same or similar products. A competitive approach is compulsory to be able to stand out for your targets so as to get sales. This article lists down some points which you must oblige to as an online seller to boost your sales.
- Sponsored Product Ads – Most online marketplaces offer this sponsored service which helps in improving your brand visibility in search results and displays on the website. By investing a certain amount in marketplace ads, your products will be displayed on the first search results page and also on other pages as display ads. Pick up this service and you surely will be able to measure the difference easily.
- Improving product view – This is what forms the actual base for the customer decision. As an online seller, the customer cannot physically see the product and hence needs to be satisfied enough using images. You must provide valid images for your products with all specialities highlighted. Also, remember to list down all the specifications of your products as it drives the customer decision of purchase.
- Good packaging – Of course, books cannot be judges by their covers, but surely the covers also play an important role for marketing in terms of impression. Anything arriving to a customer in bad looks or state will immediately affect your overall online business; therefore invest your time and money in apt packaging. One easy way to do this is to acquire a storage for your products in the marketplace warehouse. You may contact the particular marketplace for further information.
- Follow all marketplace rules – Every ecommerce business has set rules that make is distinguished and anyone aspiring to become a successful seller has to adhere to all those rules.
- Prioritize on customer delight – make our customers happy and grab those good reviews – the most straightforward decree of becoming a fruitful businessman. Getting good customer feedback naturally pushes your sales towards the increment slide.
These are some effective points which can be used by any seller on an online platform. Successful business needs a bunch of back end activities and the more once enhances them, the more the likelihood of growing in corporate terms!
Speak to Amazon specialist today call : 020-64000107