Benefit of Facebook Ads for your business
In the technology driven world, customers are constantly looking online for growing business and are especially targeting potential customers in the local market. The number of hours that people spend using the Web has grown significantly as most users are connected through cell phones, computers, iPads, etc
Online advertising that targets local markets is a growing area on the internet especially advertising on Facebook. Facebook advertising in particular has a unique advantage over almost all of the other internet advertising channels when it comes to helping you generate sales. Be visible where it matters, especially in social media. It’s the smart thing to do… Test out and find out firsthand if the returns justify the investment.
Why advertise on Facebook?
- Strong visual presence and accessibility: It offers 24/7 round-the-clock visibility. Allows your audience repeated accessibility to your content, time and again. It has a faster and wider reach as you can connect with audience in the remotest locations.
- Facebook facilitates targeted advertising: You can target a specific group of people based on age, personal interests and more and create customized promotional campaigns.
- Enhance your customer loyalty through a Facebook fan page: Facebook fan pages are used by numerous businesses to interact directly with customers to build loyalty and brand image.
- Use your fan page as a platform to promote new products or ad campaigns: Consistently keep your audience updated on new product launches and keep your customers more informed on what products or services you offer.
- Advertising on Facebook is quite inexpensive compared to the traditional means of advertising: Thanks to Facebook to facilitate targeted advertising, your online campaign can reach your target market for a fairly affordable price. Reach as many users as your budget allows.
- Facebook is technologically driven and has reached smartphone users: Millions of facebook users access facebook via smartphones worldwide every single day. This potentially increases your audience outreach across varied platforms.
Get ready to explore what the Facebook ads have in store for you. Study the 4 Types of Facebook Ads before taking the leap to experiment and release a variety of different advertising options.
- MARKETPLACE ADS: These are the most standard Facebook ad type and are usually the starting point for many small and medium sized businesses.
- PAGE POSTS ADS: are visible on a user’s news feed. The ads appear and blend seamlessly into a news feed like any regular status post.
- SPONSORED STORIES: These ads help people engage with brands that their friends like, and only show up in a user’s news feed if a friend has engaged with the company recently.
- PROMOTED POSTS: When you post an update it doesn’t necessarily reach your entire fan base. Hereby, you need to boost the percentage of the audience you reach – which of course costs money.
Most importantly, you can visibly monitor and measure your online reach and brand accessibility of your campaigns which can then be quickly modified to increase conversions and sales. Get ready to explore the potential outreach Facebook Advertising allows your business!!